- How to prepare for my charge point installation?
- How to install an EV charger at home ?
- Do I qualify for standard home installation?
- I am moving house, what should I do?
- What if I need to reschedule my appointment?
- Do I need to be present during the installation?
- How long does installation typically take?
- Why do I need to provide so much personal information about my home in the online home installation survey?
- Will I be informed at all times about the status of the order?
- Can I install an EV charger at home myself?
How to install an EV charger at home ?
- You will be asked to fill in our online home installation survey, where we ask information about your personal set up. Using this information, we can send you a tailor made quote. You can get ahead and start preparing by reading our online home installation survey checklist
- After you accept the quote, our installation partners will organise a day to install your charge point. This can take a bit of time. During this period, though, you can start to prepare. There are a number of components in your electrical set-up that may need upgrading in order to facilitate the installation. You can find a summary here.
Still have questions?
We provide 24/7 emergency phone support for technical queries. Plus you can reach our customer service departments by phone on weekdays from 09:00 - 17:30.
For more general EV support
Read our blog for news, reviews, and updates on the electric vehicle industry. We bring you well-informed and engaging content on everything there is to know about e-mobility