- What are the charging costs of an EV in Europe?
- Are the tariffs shown for public charging including or excluding VAT?
- What is the best way to plan my route abroad via the app?
- How and where can I charge abroad?
- For which cards do the flat rates apply?
- How do I charge my EV away from home?
- Where can I see what the estimated charging costs are?
- If my card is enabled for public charging then can I charge everywhere in Europe?
- How do I know which charge points are available when I'm abroad?
- Which EV chargers are free abroad?
- I have multiple charge cards in my account, will I have different invoices for each charge card?
- Do I pay the local VAT percentage for charging abroad?
- When do I get billed for the charge I have used?
- Can I use charge points abroad if they have a '?' on the app?
- Can I charge my EV anywhere?
- Can I charge with my charge card abroad?
- Can I charge with my MTC abroad?
Which EV chargers are free abroad?
Still have questions?
We provide 24/7 emergency phone support for technical queries. Plus you can reach our customer service departments by phone on weekdays from 09:00 - 17:30.
For more general EV support
Read our blog for news, reviews, and updates on the electric vehicle industry. We bring you well-informed and engaging content on everything there is to know about e-mobility