Billing and Invoicing
- Can I avoid a blocking fee?
- What is a blocking fee?
- Can I avoid a blocking fee overnight?
- How can I unsubscribe if I don’t agree with blocking costs?
- What is a roaming network?
- What if my car needs longer to charge than the blocking fee window?
- Why are Shell Recharge using blocking fees?
- What is the difference between an idle fee and a blocking fee?
- For who does the blocking fee apply to?
- When and why does the blocking fee apply?
- Does Shell Recharge apply any fees or parking restrictions?
- Why are the blocking fees not for charging on the Shell network?
- Why are blocking fees for AC and DC the same?
Still have questions?
We provide 24/7 emergency phone support for technical queries. Plus you can reach our customer service departments by phone on weekdays from 09:00 - 17:30.
For more general EV support
Read our blog for news, reviews, and updates on the electric vehicle industry. We bring you well-informed and engaging content on everything there is to know about e-mobility