Costs public charging
- Do I get a better tariff when using the Shell Recharge app for public charging?
- What's the cost of charging my EV at public stations?
- I already have a subscription from Shell Recharge. How does the Beta subscription add value for me?
- Where can I see the Beta subscription discounts for my charging sessions?
- What is the Beta Subscription for public charging and what does it include?
- Does the Beta Subscription discount work in combination with other discounts?
- How can I subscribe to the Beta Subscription?
- With the Beta Subscription, is there a limit to how much I can charge at a discounted rate?
- With the Beta Subscription, is the discount applicable for any charge card provider token?
- Is the Beta subscription available for family sharing / library?
- With the Beta Subscription is the discounted rate also applicable in the roaming network?
- How can I get a refund on my Beta subscription purchase?
- With the Beta Subscription, is the discounted rate valid on any type of charge point and location or only selected ones?
- How do I cancel the Beta Subscription?
- Are the tariffs shown for public charging including or excluding VAT?
- Why are EV tariffs continually increasing?
- What are the different charging speeds and associated costs?
- How much does it cost to charge at a public charge point?
- For which cards do the flat rates apply?
- What is an EV tariff?
- Where can I see what the estimated charging costs are?
- How will the amount be charged through my credit card?
- I paid for charging with my credit card and see additional charges in my online banking. What are these?
- How does pricing work for public charging?
- How much does 'ad hoc' charging cost?
- How can I keep track of how much I am spending on public charging?
- Why do the costs on the public network vary?
- I have multiple charge cards in my account, will I have different invoices for each charge card?
- When do I get billed for the charge I have used?
Why do the costs on the public network vary?
Still have questions?
We provide 24/7 emergency phone support for technical queries. Plus you can reach our customer service departments by phone on weekdays from 09:00 - 17:30.
For more general EV support
Read our blog for news, reviews, and updates on the electric vehicle industry. We bring you well-informed and engaging content on everything there is to know about e-mobility