Using the Shell Recharge card
- How do I order and activate my charge card?
- Are the tariffs shown for public charging including or excluding VAT?
- For which cards do the flat rates apply?
- What card should I use for charging electric cars ?
- Where can I see what the estimated charging costs are?
- I lost my charge card, what should I do?
- I have received different charge cards, which one should I use?
- How do I replace a lost charge card?
- My card is on its way, can I still charge in the mean time?
- My card has been stolen, lost or is now broken. How can I block my card?
- Why won’t the charge point recognise my charge card?
- How can I start a charging session without a charge card?
- Why do I need a physical charge card?
- I have multiple charge cards in my account, will I have different invoices for each charge card?
- Do I need a RFID card to charge my EV?
- Could I have two charge cards with the same card number?
- When do I get billed for the charge I have used?
- Can I add more than one charge card to my account?
- Can I block my lost card?
How do I order and activate my charge card?
Still have questions?
We provide 24/7 emergency phone support for technical queries. Plus you can reach our customer service departments by phone on weekdays from 09:00 - 17:30.
For more general EV support
Read our blog for news, reviews, and updates on the electric vehicle industry. We bring you well-informed and engaging content on everything there is to know about e-mobility