Turnkey EV Charging Solutions
Our turnkey EV charging solutions offer everything you need to develop and deploy a customized EV charging program that makes perfect sense for you and your drivers.
Turnkey EV Charging Solutions Overview
Our turnkey EV charging solutions offer the support needed to develop a charging program that fits the needs of your business and customers, all while working with a single partner. We provide the solutions and support to ensure that you can build out your charging infrastructure while meeting your budget and schedule requirements.
Our Turnkey Approach to EV Charging includes:
- Site evaluation: We work with you to understand your charging needs and your site. We develop site plans, manage permitting, collaborate with local regulators and officials, and design an EV charging layout that allows drivers to easily access vehicle charging.
- Industry-leading hardware & procurement: Our rigorous validation process provides a choice of the highest performing open-standards-based hardware on the market. We help you choose the best option to meet your charging needs and handle all the necessary steps to source hardware for you.
- Engineering and construction services: Our system engineers evaluate the site energy load and power requirements to identify optimal charging system design that ensures reliable charging. Site design can include distributed energy resources (DER) integration to optimize your site load and keep operating costs low.
- Installation and commissioning: We oversee the successful installation and commissioning of EV charging stations at your location. Through customer onboarding, we ensure you are fluent with our SKY™ network platform from day one.
- A software platform with driver app: Our cloud-based SKY™ software solutions help you manage your charging infrastructure, while our mobile app and driver web portal provide a high-quality experience for EV drivers.
- Operation and maintenance: Once chargers are energized, SKY Care services ensure maximum uptime of your charging stations and provide around-the-clock support for you and your drivers.
Leverage existing state and federal incentives
Shell Recharge Solutions can help you identify and leverage existing state and federal incentives that will help you reduce the project’s capital expenses.
Get continued operations and maintenance with SKY Care
Sustain the lifespan of your ev chargers with our ongoing SKY Care maintenance and operations program. The program includes:
Preventative and corrective maintenance:
Unlimited corrective and annual preventative maintenance ensures high station performance and prevents equipment issues
Remote software and hardware monitoring:
Remote monitoring with configurable real-time alerts and tickets captured for asset management in SKY™
Hardware parts replacement:
Guaranteed dispatch times for hardware parts that need repair (including wear and tear) and certified technicians to ensure rapid response to issues and high uptime of charging stations
Quarterly reporting illustrates performance against SLAs and our commitment to consistently improving your EV charging experience
Performance service level agreements (SLAs):
Competitive uptime performance warranty and expedited SLAs ensure you always get the most use of your equipment
Driving EV Adoption in Iowa with MidAmerican Energy
In 2019, Iowa-based utility MidAmerican Energy announced a first-of-its-kind effort to build a largescale fast-charging network across the state. MidAmerican partnered with Shell Recharge Solutions to meet the ambitious goal of providing EV drivers with a reliable network of EV charging stations. To learn more about how Shell Recharge Solutions’ seamless project delivery is providing reliable and convenient EV charging infrastructure to EV drivers, download the Case Study.